Post by zapped! » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:05 pm

The movie Daphne & Velma (2018)

https://youtu.be/n1a4LR6wHyM
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
zapped!
500+ Elite

Re: Charmed(Reboot)

Post by zapped! » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:00 pm

A nice minute-long freeze on Charmed tonight with some cute bar patrons. Unfortunately, Mel gave Niko (her ex lesbian detective girlfriend) a ring that will protect her from all magic. Mel freezes the entire bar as "an example" of what she can do with her power. Niko (acting excitedly) observes, "OMG; you just pressed pause on life!" She finally comes to a realization and asks, "Have you ever... frozen me?" Mel raises her eyebrows and smirks in a knowing way. In shock Niko says, "But of course you have... It all makes sense now. I could totally get naked right now and nobody would ever know!" Mel replies, "Yep, you could..."

Freeze scene starts around 36:23. Episode name is "Source Material" and I hope someone is saving these...

https://www.cwtv.com/shows/charmed/sour ... 098fda134c

There's also a bleach-blonde demon or witch wearing a chrome catsuit (not frozen, just hot and very clingy) at around 5:10 mark.
zapped!
500+ Elite

Post by zapped! » Sun May 05, 2019 9:30 pm

Couple more freezes on last night’s episode "Ambush" - A dark-haired chick is frozen opening the door to their dorm room at the sorority house, and Lucy (blonde girl & head of the sorority) is frozen in a chair w/ a cleansing mask on her face. Mel & Maggie talk over her frozen form for a bit. Scene @ 14:38. Lucy is also still being MC’d by an app on her phone, but she looks more possessed than blank when she falls into a trance. The sorority throws a Cinco de Mayo party and Mel arrives and freezes everyone in time. Some cuties seen frozen in the background while the scene lasts. Scene 2 starts at 32:33- 32:50. Scene 2 (continued) at 34:20 - 34:48.

https://www.cwtv.com/shows/charmed/ambu ... b2c08e7828

Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero » Mon May 13, 2019 2:36 am

Brief one this week, hospital gets frozen, including our lovely cop.
zapped!
500+ Elite

Post by zapped! » Mon May 20, 2019 11:01 am

The season finale was a dud. One freeze of a group of male construction workers & the surrounding traffic (17:30), and one freeze at some sort of bus terminal / cafe (38:00). The 2nd one had females involved, but this was a digital freeze and everyone looked fuzzy & out of focus (as digital freezes often do). There was one cool scene where the girls stand in a circle to relinquish a demon; they throw their heads back and have an MC'ed / possessed look as they twitch and weave in place, (33:00). https://www.cwtv.com/shows/charmed/the- ... 65f5fbb779

Although there's been some good freezes throughout the reboot series, I'll be very curious to see if it returns for another season... :? And thank you Radlen Wotan for posting a few clips that I was missing (especially the Aptitude dating girls in yellow, s1, ep 8 Bug A Boo). I was beginning to worry some of these might get lost...
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero » Mon May 20, 2019 7:19 pm

The show is getting a second season.
zapped!
500+ Elite

Post by zapped! » Mon May 20, 2019 8:37 pm

Good deal. :D Also read online about a possible remake of Tourist Trap. Hopefully it will involve real people posing as mannequins instead of wooden ones, but I won't get my hopes up...

https://www.google.com/url?client=inter ... HNqtpKzMY2
zapped!
500+ Elite

Post by zapped! » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:33 pm

Charmed season 2 will premiere on October 11, 2019. I hope there's as much freeze content as in the first season... :wink:
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Well, they've lost their powers and the show basically is Charmed in name only now, so I think it may be useless to everyone now.
zapped!
500+ Elite

Post by zapped! » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:27 am

One freeze at a keg party five or so minutes in, but none of the attractive females are seen. I fell asleep shortly afterward, so can't confirm anything else.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:08 am

zapped! wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:27 am
One freeze at a keg party five or so minutes in, but none of the attractive females are seen. I fell asleep shortly afterward, so can't confirm anything else.
The power loss happens like 2 minutes after that. The show's gone full reboot (of a reboot).